Heat Pack USA 40+ Hours Shipping Warmer
HeatPackUSA have developed a range of affordable heat packs to help with shipping plants and keeping other temperature-sensitive items safe during transit. The heatpacks are designed to release heat slowly over a period of time, maintaining a consistent and warm temperature inside the box. Convenient and easy-to-use, the heat pack actiavtes simply by removing the packaging and moving the pack around.
The Heat Pack Shipping Warmers come in a variety of sizes to accommodate different shipping timelines. From 40hrs to 110hrs.
Shipping plants and perishable goods during the winter can be a challenge, but with HeatPackUSA shipping warmers, you can ensure that your items arrive at their destination in good condition. Try it today and experience the peace of mind that comes with using a reliable and effective heat pack.
*If interested in pallet quantities please email email@example.com*
Activation/How to Use:
- Remove plastic wrapper to expose the heat pack to air. The heat pack will require some time to start generating heat. The heat pack will generate heat for a minimum of 40 hours. Pack surface temperature may reach 130 °F.
- DO NOT open until ready for use. The heat pack does not work when wet.
- Do NOT use if the warmer is rigid. Warmer may stop working if the temperature in the box falls below freezing (32°F).
- Heat packs are not for human use and are only meant for packing purposes.
- Avoid direct contact with the heat pack to prevent injury from burning.
- DO NOT open the inner pack. If the contents come in contact with skin, eyes, or mouth, flush with cold water and contact a physician.
Ingredients: Iron Powder, Activated Charcoal, Water, Vermiculite, Salt.